Don’t get me wrong, I love a good canned cranberry sauce. But growing up I always opted for the fresh, homemade sauce that my mom or grandmother had concocted. Sweet, citrusy, loaded with texture from freshly popped cranberries and pecan pieces, this is one of those holiday sides that you’ll find yourself mixing into each bite.
I decided to start with a low dosage for this recipe because I imagine it’s going to be served next to a variety of other infused dishes. However, the infused ingredients in this recipe can be easily adjusted to include as little or as much of each that you want.
Infused with Two Twisted Girls’ infused sugar and Oklahoma Medicine’s blood orange CBD tincture.
Infusion: 100 mg THC | 100 mg CBD
Servings: 8 (12-15mg 1:1 THC:CBD per serving)
- 1 C orange juice
- ¾ C granulated sugar
- 1 12oz package fresh cranberries
- 2 Tbsp orange zest
- ¼ C roughly chopped pecans
- 2 tsp Two Twisted Girls 50mg infused sugar*
- 100 mg Oklahoma Medicine blood orange CBD tincture
- Add orange juice and granulated sugar to small sauce pan over medium heat and stir until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients and allow the mixture to cook uncovered until most of the cranberries have popped and sauce has thickened slightly (about 15-20 minutes), stirring occasionally
- Once sauce has cooled, pour it into an airtight container and store in the fridge for 4-5 days.
*Swap the 50mg sugar for the 200mg sugar for a heavier THC:CBD ratio