Meals with cannabis as an ingredient don’t need to be complex. I’m here to introduce you to my medicated spaghetti and meat sauce that isn’t Impastable to make!!
Papania is the street name for cannabis in Italy, so I stuck to true Italian tradition and gave it a literal descriptive name. Pasta, Cannabis, Meat Sauce, Boom!!! This dinner is ideal for a date night or to make a large batch and freeze for later. Either way, you will get the high regards you deserve!! I threw in a medicated Italian bread recipe, because who can have pasta without bread?! You’ll be high and you will want the bread.
This bolognese sauce takes time to make but it really is easy! Once the prep work is done, the recipe simmers until thickened.
- Cook veggies and meat: brown the chopped veggies and meat. Drain drain off fat.
- Add Wine/Milk: Add the wine and let it simmer away. Next, add the milk and allow the mixture to simmer down.
- Simmer: Add remaining ingredients, including ground flower and simmer until thick.
Spaghetti Papania Bolognese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 onion diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 celery rib diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground pork
- 1 ¼ cups red wine
- 1 cup whole milk
- 28 ounces whole tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Grams of Ground up Cured Flower ( Hybrids work best)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Package of Spaghetti Noodles
- Cook onion in oil over medium heat until it starts to soften, about 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, carrot, and celery. Cook until softened, an additional 5 minutes.
- Add beef and pork. Brown until no pink remains. Drain fat. Add wine and simmer until evaporated, about 7-9 minutes. Add milk and simmer until evaporated, about 6-7 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste, Italian seasoning, tomatoes with juice and bay leaf. Break tomatoes up with a spoon. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 ½ cups of pasta water. Coat thoroughly in Cannabis infused Olive Oil. Let sit until semi dry.
- Toss pasta with sauce adding pasta water to thin out if needed.
- Serve hot with parmesan cheese.
Medicated Garlic Bread
- Loaf of Fresh Italian Bread or Loaf Bolle cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 stick of Cannabis Infused Salted Butter (See Earlier Recipe)
- Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning Grinder
Use Canna-Butter to butter the bread completely. Sprinkle garlic powder evenly and grind Italian seasoning over the bread liberally.
Bake until golden brown. Serve with pasta.